FILDENA 150 OVERVIEW
- Fildena 150Mg Sildenafil Viagra tablets are prescribed to men who are experiencing problems with erection. When taken, it improves blood flow to the penis, which enhances sexual excitement, and results in firmer erections in as little as 30 minutes. If you take fildena, you won’t feel sexually aroused, and you won’t be protected against sexually transmitted diseases like HIV/AIDS.
- Note that Fildena 150 is intended just for males. You shouldn’t take it if you’re a pregnant or breastfeeding woman. It might be harmful to minors under the age of 18.
What do you need to know before taking Fildena 150mg tablets?
- You should only use Fildena 150mg tablets if your doctor has prescribed them.
- Severe health implications may occur if the patient takes less of, more of, or stops using this ED medicine suddenly.
- In males with a known allergy to sildenafil citrate, neither Fildena 150 nor Fildena 100 should be used.
- Do not use this impotence medicine unless your doctor has been informed of any preexisting heart, eye, blood pressure, kidney, or liver problems.
- Fildena 150 shouldn’t be used along with a number of common drugs, including nitrates, antioxidants, and many more. Talk to your doctor about your current drug regimen before starting to use Fildena 150 or Fildena Double 200 tablets. Buy Fildena online at a cheap price at Edsafecure.
How to take Fildena 150mg Sildenafil tablets?
- Each day, take one 150mg Fildena Sildenafil tablet with a full glass of water. You should consume the pill whole, without breaking, chewing, or crushing it beforehand. Make sure you’re following the directions precisely. If you’re using this medicine for erectile dysfunction, don’t consume alcohol. Both eating and not eating are equally risk-free.
Negative reactions to fildena 150mg
- Drowsiness, nausea, diarrhoea, constipation, dizziness, headache, back pain, weakness, and general discomfort are just some of the common side symptoms experienced by ED sufferers. Call your doctor immediately if you have any of the following symptoms: difficulty urinating, erections that last longer than five hours, etc.
Can you tell me how long Fildena 150 mg will keep?
- Keep Fildena 150 out of the reach of children at a cool room temperature of 15 to 25 degrees Celsius.
Read More: informationother.com